Multinational corporations and small business have in common the fact that from the ground-up its build up by people.
In our journey with these businesses we identified a common thread - company staff is hampered by very small technology frustrations which sucks time, energy and productivity.
The drawback is that management and staff alike in the workplace does not always fully realize their ineffectiveness in dealing with their office desk, the software and the IT tools available to them.
We live in an information and technology age.
Yet people in the workplace only have a limited capacity to self-teach the skills to “do-their-jobs”.
Project CC provides specialized training to the office staff, and do not focus on the training curriculum normally offered by educational institutions.
- One-on-one specialized training to all staff in the office.
- Focus on the entire make-up of the office desk to change how office staff communicate, use IT tools and organize their workspace.
- The next-mile-creative-skills to being more effective with technology tools (software and hardware)
- Sharing our own propriety Policy Implementation in the business to make sharing of information lightning fast and easy.
- Never again search for a file or piece of information – just know where to find what you are looking for.
Office Organizing Skills for Increased Effectiveness
- Personal Computer Setup
- Paper Handling
- File and Folder Naming Convention Policy
- Time Management
Creative Documentation Development Skills to Delight the Customer
- MS Word